Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Gonzalez vs Yafai
Martinez vs Harris
Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas Xfinal11
PANELDEBOXEO.COM
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit  Bookmarking social google      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Anuncios

No hay anuncios disponibles.

Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas

Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas Empty Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas

Mensaje por Caballete el Miér 29 Oct 2014, 8:26 pm

MMA Weekly

Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva is returning to face Nick Diaz at UFC 183 in January. At a recent press conference, he said that following that fight, he still had seven fights left on his current contract, and, even at 39 years of age, he intended to fulfill them all.

The task of completing his contract just got a little more daunting, however, as Silva revealed that his former 10-fight contract has been torn up, and he has inked a new 15-fight deal, which all but assures that he will finish his career in the Octagon.

“I had seven fights on my contract (not including the Diaz fight),” Silva told Combate.com. “I met Lorenzo (Fertitta) and Dana (White) on Thursday and that contract was cancelled.

“We signed for another 15 fights. To make Dana crazy, I signed for 15 more fights. And to make my family crazy, too.”

Even if he were to fight three fights per year for the duration of the contract, that would keep Silva under the UFC banner until about 2020. He would be 44 years old.
    Of course, Silva has yet to fully return from the devastating broken leg that he suffered last December in a losing effort against current champion Chris Weidman at UFC 168. That return will happen on Jan. 31 at UFC 183 when Silva headlines the card in a five-round non-title fight with Diaz, who is also making his return after a prolonged absence.

Silva also revealed that his revised UFC contract isn’t the only change on the business front. His sponsorship relationship with Nike has also come to an end.

“I was always a Nike fan. I like the brand. The company gave me an opportunity to fulfill a dream,” said Silva. “We’re in a good relationship with Adidas now. There’s nothing done. We’ll see how it goes from here.”

Regardless of the Adidas deal, it looks like we’re sure to be seeing a lot more of Anderson Silva in the Octagon in the years to come.
    Caballete
    Caballete
    Campeón Mundial: 7 Divisiones
    Campeón Mundial: 7 Divisiones

https://www.paneldeboxeo.com

Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas Empty Re: Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas

Mensaje por Cubiche el Jue 30 Oct 2014, 2:34 pm

15 peleas???? Rolling Eyes
    Cubiche
    Cubiche
    Campeón Absoluto: IBO, IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO

Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas Empty Re: Anderson Silva firma nuevo contrato por 15 peleas

Mensaje por chanchullero el Sáb 01 Nov 2014, 7:26 pm

Me parece exagerado lo de las 15 peleas,yo creo que despues de la lesion,no le queda mucho a Anderson Silva.Lo van a querer cojer para matarlo ante peleadores mas jovenes.Es una lastima que su carrera termine de esa manera.

chanchullero
    chanchullero

Mensaje por Cubiche el Dom 02 Nov 2014, 1:56 am

@chanchullero escribió:Me parece exagerado lo de las 15 peleas,yo creo que despues de la lesion,no le queda mucho a Anderson Silva.Lo van a querer cojer para matarlo ante peleadores mas jovenes.Es una lastima que su carrera termine de esa manera.

Silva no va a pelear ningunas 15 peleas, el se puede retirar cuando le de la gana sin problema alguno, eso de 15 peleas es para asegurar de que no pelee mas bajo ninguna otra compañia, o sea que Silva se va a retirar peleando para UFC unicamente. La verdad es que me sorprenderia si pelea mas de 3 veces...
    Cubiche
    Cubiche