Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2818 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es Tays Alina

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Widget22
Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Widget34
Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Widget36

Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao

3 participantes

Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Empty Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao

Mensaje por progamboa Vie 18 Sep 2009, 10:37 am

Myrtle Beach, SC -- Oh! man I hate to say this but... Guillermo Rigondeaux the "the propect" or the "up and coming" professional fighter from Santiago de Cuba, Cuba is fighting his second professional fight against the 39 yr old Giovanni Andrade, veteran of 60 fights with 49 KO's.

I asked Roach when he was at the boarding lounge last night for a Miami flight if Rigondeaux will become a champion in less than 5 fights. Roach told me that, we're aiming for 10 fights and he will be a champ.

I've never been excited to a fighter when I see Manny walked into my gym. I thought it won't happen anymore, but I felt about Manny is the same excitement I felt when Rigondeaux decided to train with me.

He is as fast as Manny, and he is so strong also like Manny. I'm excited to see a fighter like him who is very smart and very willing to learn more.

I don't know Anthony but I don't like to call him an up and coming fighter, he is already there. His level of fighting is so high because of his experience and accomplishments in amateur ranks, Roach added.

Giovanni is in a roll also, winning his last 5 fights and he has a one punch knockout power. Let's see how the best in Cuba and the best trainer in the world combined this saturday.

I asked Roach how Filipino fighters fare against Rigondeaux when they sparred. AJ wasn't very good on the first sparring but he adjusted very well on the nexts sparrings. Mayol wasn't hesitant to throw and he mixed inside very well against Guillermo.

What I like about Filipino fighters are they have very strong heart and determination is very high. But the sense of humors make it more fun to work with the Filipino fighters and they are very down to earth, Roach told Philboxing.

Rigondeaux maybe the most bemedalled boxer in Cuba boxing history, the winner of multiple Olympic golds and World Championship golds will display his boxing genius this saturday. Combining with Roach is as the best combination we gonna see in present days. We're fortunate to see two lethal combinations though, bth of them have Roach on their side.

Oh!Beertime... Happy birthday to Cebu City Building official Engr. Josefa T. Ylanan... I don't know why I greeted her but she is my fave Auntie Joy... Hello to my friend in Michigan, Master Cookie Smith keep on punching my friend!... Congratulations to the best Donaire Sr., this sunday at 6:30 pm Phil. time, I'll tell more about my conversation Roach with Salven, Roach told me that we'll expect a full 12 boring rounds this saturday between NoMoney Mayweather and Marquez... I said no because we'll see a downfall of Mayweather this saturday... +$350 for Marquez is what I need...
progamboa
Medalla de Bronce: Juegos Olímpicos
Medalla de Bronce: Juegos Olímpicos

Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Empty Re: Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 18 Sep 2009, 10:53 am

mi herma no se entiende nada, esta en ingles.

no puedes ponerlo en español?
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao Empty Re: Segun Roach Rigondeaux es el 2do Pacquiao

Mensaje por cubano11 Vie 18 Sep 2009, 1:22 pm

Libra por Libra escribió:mi herma no se entiende nada, esta en ingles.

no puedes ponerlo en español?

coño man esta facil de entender, no tiene palabras complicadas ni nada, yo no se mucho ingles pero entiendo bastante... :afro:
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por vivaelboxeo Vie 18 Sep 2009, 3:24 pm

Lo que sucede es que ultimamente se estan poniendo muchos temas en ingles y tenemos mucha gente en el foro como Libra por Libra, cantasonero, etc... que no hablan nada de ingles y que tambien aportan al foro, yo entiendo ingles, pero los demas se quedan en blanco.

No se si entienden lo que les quiero decir. Debemos traducir aunque sea lo mas importante para que la informacion le llegue a todo el mundo.

si
vivaelboxeo
vivaelboxeo
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

http://www.PaneldeBoxeo.com/portal

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado