Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2817 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es Pocho700

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Widget22
Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Widget34
Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Widget36

Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again...

+3
exiliado
johannes mitjans
537Bwouaye
7 participantes

Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Empty Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again...

Mensaje por 537Bwouaye Vie 09 Dic 2011, 1:50 am

Junior middleweight contender Erislandy Lara (15-1-1, 10KOs) is preparing for his first ring appearance since the controversial decision loss to Paul Williams in July. The Cuban boxer is possibly going to return on January 21 or February 11. The boxer gives us the latest on his career.

BoxingScene.com: How's it going Erislandy?

Its going well. I just got to Houston to break camp and I feel great. I should be in top shape for the date my promoter gets me in Jan or Feb. I was told possibly on Jan. 21 or Feb. 11 either way I'm ready.

BoxingScene.com: Who will you be fighting?

That's the tricky question [laughs]. I'm willing to fight anyone. I like to make it as easy as possible on my manager Luis [Decubas Jr.] and the matchmakers at Golden Boy. I love the Austin Trout fight but it looks like he's comfortable fighting Laportes of the world. He's a fraud, he isn't even the real Wba champ. Here's an opportunity to you Austin Ass you could be first up. Once Trout turns it down then my team will look for the possible option.

BoxingScene.com: You've made several challenges to Trout, Pirog and a few others on this website with no response from any of them. How difficult is it to be one of the most avoided fighters in boxing?

Its frustrating. Before the [Carlos] Molina fight it was exactly this way. I had a bad night with Molina which I feel I won a close decision. And the whole world is calling me out. Get in with Paul Williams beat him down like he stole something now I'm right back in the same place. Trout is a p*ssy, he's a hometown fraud and if he knows what's best for him he better keep ducking me.

BoxingScene.com: How about Dmitry Pirog?

He's a one hit wonder! I'm willing to move up 6 pounds to bring that title back to the United States. Keep hiding behind your win of an unproven prospect and expect to get on a network based off that. Please do us all a favor just stay in Russia and keep fighting handpicked fighters before I expose you on any network.

BoxingScene.com: If you were able to beat a Pirog at 160, where do you go from there?

Sergio Martinez, period. That's who I want. He's the best 160 pounder in the world. I want the best. I'm not just talking sh*t like Trout or these other frauds. I want him bad!

BoxingScene.com: I agree with you. If Williams beat you in a clean manner, he would have got the third Martinez fight and there no reason you shouldn't be treated equally. Your thoughts?

Its politics and fear all bubbled in one. When my manager accepted the Williams fight we had the mentally of like 'hey, we're gonna beat Williams' ass and fight Martinez.' We did spank that ass but no Martinez fight. We'll keep pushing and showing everyone why I'm the only option that can beat Martinez not a Macklin or Lee.

BoxingScene.com: If you don't get Trout or Pirog, is there anyone else you would fight?

Yes, I would fight the winner of [James] Kirkland and Molina as soon as possible.

BoxingScene.com: Closing?

I want thank Los Gatos and BoxingScene.com. I want to thank my manager Luis Decubas Jr. for being the best manager in the business. My family and friends and make sure everyone tunes in to watch my next fight.

--------------------------------

A mi lo que mas me da risa es la ultima parte... que descarao el De Cubas este. seguro que es él quien hizo este interview por parte de Lara y mira lo que dice de él mismo, el gordito esta en busca de atencion
537Bwouaye
537Bwouaye
Multi Campeón Mundial Profesional

Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Empty Re: Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again...

Mensaje por 537Bwouaye Vie 09 Dic 2011, 2:06 am

Y antes que los habladores de caca vengan con el complejo de que los cubanos siempre creen que son los mas evadidos y no se que, aquí les copio las reacciones de los gringos que han habido hasta ahora, y eso que la noticia acaba de salir:

--------
4CornersKid
He does have a legit point that if Paul Williams had beat him, Sergio Martinez was going to give him a 3rd fight, and he probably could have gotten a fight with Cotto possibly as well, so why shouldn't Lara???

Lara is the most avoided fighter in boxing, period.
---------
mctaso
He has been trying to get a fight since then. Carlos Molina turn him down for a rematch, Kirkland Ducked, Alfredo Angulo Ducked 3 times, Vanes Ducked cause he wanted only title fights ( has had 2 fights with unranked opponents since he ducked Lara ) Austin Trout Ducked Lara to Fight Loporto, Golden Boy wont let the Mexican superstart Canelo Alvarez fight him. and the list goes on. but its a fact that he needs to start fighting what ever comes his way even if it means fighting bums like every other contender is doing. he needs to stay active.
-------
PhooLzRUs
This dude might as well go get a job at McDonalds or go over to the UFC.

Nobody wants to fight him.
--------
chiguy91
baddest dude in boxing, can't see how anyone isn't a fan of this guy. i hope someone gives him a shot.
--------
definido7
dont nobody wanna fight lara his simply the best 154 in the world not cotto or any of the others is just this sport is full of ****ing favoritism i mean come on just look how he whooped paul williams , he couldnt even touch lara hes defense i s super good and hes super skileed as a fighter
-------
sebastianb7312
At first I used to think this kid was just all talk , after the P Will fight, i saw that he aint no joke...No1 wants a piece of this kid...He is 100% right on Trout, he's the worst paper champ in the world.. Worst than Fraudnello and Jr. HEs hilarious saying keep fighting the La Porto's of the world..lol.. Too much.... IDK who's gna fight Lara, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight him... I haven't yet seen or heard anyone wanting to fight him...
--------
-Kev-
Man, he has called EVERY one out. He's calling out every one and nobody wants him. This man is the most avoided fighter in boxing, period. Nobody from 154-160 wants him. They will hide behind, "he doesn't bring anything to the table"...but the fact is they are shook because he'd beat them.
-------

etc.... me canse del copy paste... so ya ven, todo es invento de los cubanos lol
537Bwouaye
537Bwouaye

Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again... Empty Re: Le ofrecen otra fecha de TV a Lara, y Lara se la ofrece a Trout, again...

Mensaje por johannes mitjans Vie 09 Dic 2011, 7:29 am

Pa no entiendo pueden traducirlo
johannes mitjans
johannes mitjans
Campeón Continental Aficionado

Mensaje por exiliado Vie 09 Dic 2011, 9:57 am

johannes mitjans escribió:Pa no entiendo pueden traducirlo
YO TAMPOCO, GRACIAS POR LA TRADUCCION, JAJAAJ
exiliado
exiliado
Medalla de Plata: Juegos Olímpicos
Medalla de Plata: Juegos Olímpicos

Mensaje por Armando316 Vie 09 Dic 2011, 10:43 am

Si Trout no quiere, pues Pirog o Kirkland estaria bien. Lo de Molina con calma porque yo pienseo que Lara se lo gano ya aun que no fue de manera contundente.
Armando316
Armando316
Deportista Profesional
Deportista Profesional

Mensaje por Yudilara Vie 09 Dic 2011, 11:38 am

Donde fue que salió eso que nosotros no nos hemos enterado??
Yudilara
Yudilara
Medalla de Bronce: Juegos Olímpicos
Medalla de Bronce: Juegos Olímpicos

Mensaje por 537Bwouaye Vie 09 Dic 2011, 1:20 pm

Yudilara escribió:Donde fue que salió eso que nosotros no nos hemos enterado??

Ese seguro que es de De Cubas Yudi. Sabemos que Lara nunca habla de esa manera asi agresiva. Ese es De Cubas insultando a todos los otros campeones a ver si uno decide de pelear contra Lara.
537Bwouaye
537Bwouaye

Mensaje por TarjetaXRound Vie 09 Dic 2011, 1:45 pm

Al aprecer De Cubas es un PESIMO Negociador.....

Así Bociferando....no va llegar a ningún lado, y Lara pagará las consecuencias sin pelear, haciendose mayor en edad, perdiendo rounds de experiencia en el ring, y por sobre todo...Sin ganar Dinero.

Lo que ocupa Lara es un buen Manager/Promotor.

Alguien que realmente lo ayude.

Esa es la verdad.

SAludos,
TxR.

TarjetaXRound
TarjetaXRound
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por leonel Dom 11 Dic 2011, 8:54 pm

TarjetaXRound escribió:Al aprecer De Cubas es un PESIMO Negociador.....

Así Bociferando....no va llegar a ningún lado, y Lara pagará las consecuencias sin pelear, haciendose mayor en edad, perdiendo rounds de experiencia en el ring, y por sobre todo...Sin ganar Dinero.

Lo que ocupa Lara es un buen Manager/Promotor.

Alguien que realmente lo ayude.

Esa es la verdad.

SAludos,
TxR.

Me pregunto si el que habra echo la entrevista es un fanatico ciego cubano???

Porque para decirle a lara que es "evadido" ahi que serlo... No???
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado