Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2819 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es starminblack

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Widget22
Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Widget34
Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Widget36

Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez. Q&A: Juanma

5 participantes

Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Empty Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez. Q&A: Juanma

Mensaje por Kelvis Miér 02 Dic 2009, 2:30 pm

Dec

Photo: José Pérez/PR Best Boxing Promotions

Photo: José Pérez/PR Best Boxing Promotions

WBO junior featherweight champion Juan Manuel ‘Juanma’ Lopez (27-0, 24 KOs) is back in training as he prepares for his upcoming world title fight challenge of WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano (37-1-1, 15 KOs). The bout will take place on January 23rd at the Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York with HBO televising. It will be Lopez’ first fight since he unanimously decisioned challenger Rogers Mtagwa to retain his title in a thriller this past October. Fightnews spoke with the PR Best Boxing (Ivan & Peter Rivera) and Top Rank promoted Lopez prior to his departure for New York. Lopez is headed there for the upcoming initial press conference this Thursday to publicize his upcoming fight with Luevano.

How long have you been in training camp now?

I started training camp about two weeks ago so I’m right on schedule.

You gained a lot of respect from fans and those in the boxing for the heart you showed in your last fight with Rogers Mtagwa. What has been the reaction in general when you have been out and about since the fight?

It’s been very positive. I’m happy that I was able persevere and show the heart of a true champion.

You said your fight with Mtagwa was the toughest fight of your career. Do you feel making the 122-weight limit made the fight that much tougher?

Mtagwa is a very durable and determined fighter. It was a very tough fight but in the end I won the fight and now I’m moving on.

You’re moving up to the featherweight division for your next fight. Do you feel that you will be just as strong at 126 as you were at 122?

I believe so. Thats 4 pounds less that I will have to lose. I expect to be even stronger at featherweight.

What do you know about Luevano?

I know him very well from back in our amateur days. He is a good person and a very skilled world champion. I will have to perform at my absolute best to defeat him and that’s what I’m going to do.

WBA super featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa is fighting Mtagwa on the same night and card as your fight. How do you see that fight playing out?

Anything can happen in boxing, but I think Gamboa will dominate Mtagwa. He is the much faster and the more complete fighter of the two.

Your previous 2 fights on HBO After Dark have really been thrillers. Luevano is more of a boxer. Do you think this fight can be exciting as well?

Luevano definitely is a different style of fighter from Daniel Ponce De Leon and Gerry Penalosa, who I both fought in my previous HBO After Dark appearances. I’m still going to come to the ring with my same crowd pleasing style which will make the fight exciting.
Kelvis
Kelvis
Medalla de Bronce: Juegos Olímpicos

Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Empty Re: Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez. Q&A: Juanma

Mensaje por leonel Miér 02 Dic 2009, 2:40 pm

el dijo cuando se acabo la otra pelea k el nokeaba al oponente de gamboa en 4 rounds igual y a ver si Gamboa podia KO a Mtagwa en 4, si gamboa le da ko en 4, a ver k va a decir.
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez.  Q&A: Juanma Empty Re: Entrevista a Juan Manuel Lopez. Q&A: Juanma

Mensaje por Kelvis Jue 03 Dic 2009, 6:36 pm

leonel escribió:el dijo cuando se acabo la otra pelea k el nokeaba al oponente de gamboa en 4 rounds igual y a ver si Gamboa podia KO a Mtagwa en 4, si gamboa le da ko en 4, a ver k va a decir.
si
Kelvis
Kelvis

Mensaje por cubano11 Sáb 05 Dic 2009, 10:23 pm

cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Kelvis Miér 16 Dic 2009, 5:03 pm

A pesar de que pienso que esta inflado como un globo, Juanma me cae bien la verdad.
Kelvis
Kelvis

Mensaje por cubano11 Miér 16 Dic 2009, 8:07 pm

fasdfsaf :pale:
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por TNT Jue 17 Dic 2009, 5:25 am

cubano11 escribió:fasdfsaf :pale:
:OnTheFloor:
TNT
TNT
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Joe Vie 18 Dic 2009, 4:57 pm

Dice el tipo que Juanma ganó seguidores después de mostrar su corazón de guerrero frente a Mtagwa. Creo que definitivamente uno de ellos es Cubano11......... :OnTheFloor: :OnTheFloor:
Joe
Joe
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por cubano11 Vie 18 Dic 2009, 6:18 pm

:silent:
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado