Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2820 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es kreenakrore

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo! Widget22
El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo! Widget34
El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo! Widget36

El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo!

+14
CAMAGUEYANO
mario hernandez
Armando316
Casita
italocubano
chanchullero
Turbo
Cubanborn87
ramon
jochial
Caballete
horta
Rey Sanchez
Cacique Caguax
18 participantes

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo! Empty El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo!

Mensaje por Invitado Lun 10 Ene 2011, 10:48 am

Klitschko-Solis Reportedly Done, March 19 in Cologne
Posted by: Ruslan Chikov on 1/9/2011 .

By Ruslan Chikov

According to reports in Germany, a deal has been reached for Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38KOs) to defend his WBC heavyweight title against undefeated mandatory challenger Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12KOs) on March 19 at the Cologne Arena in Germany. There are unconfirmed reports that Solis will get close to $1.8 million U.S. dollars (1.4 million euros) for the fight, in exchange for Klitschko's company, K2 Promotions, getting the full promotional rights to the show. RTL will broadcast the fight live in Germany. Solis has fought nine previous times in Germany under his promoter, Ahmet Oner of Arena Box.

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo! Empty Re: El 19 de Marzo se rompe el Corojo!

Mensaje por Cacique Caguax Lun 10 Ene 2011, 12:03 pm

Si eso es asi, pues perfecto......Y me reafirmo en el comentario que hice tiempo atras, que fue el siguiente:

por Cacique Caguax el Mar Dic 21, 2010 3:31 pm

.Bueno, observando las cosas en su justa perspectiva, en los tiempos de Tyson cualquier boxeador que lo enfrentara aunque fuera el mas flojo ya tenia asegurado mas de dos millones de dolares.....

Historicamente la division de los pesados es la mas dinero produce a los retadores por una corona, esto hablando en millones.....

Entiendo que Solis (a pesar de su opaca victoria) no esta pidiendo mucho. Dos millones de dolares es lo justo para el.

Ademas, observando la crisis que tiene la division pues estoy de acuerdo con Ludun de que Solis es uno de los poco retadores atractivo para el mercado en la division en estos momentos....

Aunque no fueron dos millones, pues esta muy cerca......Ojala que ahora no surja una de esas tranquillas famosas que hoy dia se dan en el boxeo....
Cacique Caguax
Cacique Caguax
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Rey Sanchez Lun 10 Ene 2011, 5:28 pm

Pues los Klit no son tan pendejos como parecen, obtuvieron lo que les dije antes, los derechos promocionales y alli es donde el billete rueda en camiones. Y al final cedieron con casi dos melones que no son malos mas la oportunidad del titulo.
Rey Sanchez
Rey Sanchez
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por horta Lun 10 Ene 2011, 6:40 pm

Por lo menos esta mas cerca de que la pelea se realise muy buena noticia .gracias y saludosssssssssss
horta
horta
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Caballete Lun 10 Ene 2011, 6:46 pm

Vitali Klitschko vs. Odlanier Solis a done deal for 3/19 – contracts signed

By Jim Dower:

The fight between WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38 KO’s) and unbeaten challenger Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12 KO’s) is now a done deal, as the contracts have reportedly been “signed, sealed and delivered,” according to news from Dan Rafael of ESPN. The fight, which will be the 39-year-old Vitali’s sixth title defense of his World Boxing Council belt, will be taking place at the Lanxess-Arena, in Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Vitali recently gave a horrible beating to 38-year-old Shannon Briggs in a 12 round decision win in October 2010.

Vitali was hoping to get a bigger name than just the unbeaten Solis, but Solis wasn’t interested in stepping aside while Vitali looked for greener pastures. Solis recently defeated Ray Austin by a 10th round disqualification bout on December 17th in the WBC heavyweight eliminator fight to get to the mandatory position to face Vitali. At 6’1 1/2″ 260 pounds, Solis is going to have major problems landing his shots against the towering 6’7″ Vitali.

Although Solis was able to land effectively against the 6’6″ Austin in his last fight, Austin fought in an upright manner and was throwing the weakest of jabs and right hands. Solis had nothing to fear from Austin and was able to plod forward and throw combinations whenever he pleased without having to worry about getting hit with anything significant. Against Vitali, Solis will have an extremely difficult time landing to the head because of Vitali’s style of leaning backwards when incoming shots are fired his way.

Solis can always work Vitali’s body, but to get close enough to land with any consistency, Solis is going to have to eat a lot of left hooks and right hands to the head. A fighter can only take so many of those shots without swelling up and cutting. Solis is going to have some problems unless he decides to play it safe and hang around on the outside to keep from getting hit so much. Either way, he’s going to have problems with Vitali’s size, strength and defense.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/01/vitali-klitschko-vs-odlanier-solis-a-done-deal-for-319-contracts-signed/
Caballete
Caballete
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

http://www.PaneldeBoxeo.com

Mensaje por jochial Lun 10 Ene 2011, 7:03 pm

Q afile Solis q aqui ya esta en las grandes ligas
jochial
jochial
Promesa Estadal
Promesa Estadal

Mensaje por Caballete Lun 10 Ene 2011, 7:08 pm

Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis fight set

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com

Heavyweight titleholder Vitali Klitschko will make his mandatory defense against Odlanier Solis on March 19 in Germany. The contracts were signed on Monday, both camps told ESPN.com.

A purse bid had been scheduled for last Friday, but with the camps close to a deal they asked the WBC to postponed it, believing they would work out an agreement. They did over the weekend and it was signed Monday.

"We got the signed contracts now and we have a go for March 19 in Cologne," said Bernd Boente, Klitschko's manager. "I think that Solis is a very, very tough opponent. His fantastic amateur record speaks for itself -- three times world amateur champion and Olympic gold medalist. He is definitely one of Vitali's toughest opponents. I think it's a very interesting fight for the audience."

Said Klitschko, "I am very happy the deal is done. I have heard and read different quotes from Solis saying that I tried to avoid him. This is nonsense. There's a reason why I'm WBC champion and I am proud of holding the same title that Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis held. I will show inside the ring that I am the strongest heavyweight champion and I am 100 percent sure I will successfully defend my title. But I know Solis is a very tough opponent and I will not underestimate him."

Klitschko-Solis is the second Klitschko heavyweight title fight to be scheduled in recent days. Last week, unified champion Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali's younger brother, rescheduled a defense against England's Dereck Chisora for April 30. It had been scheduled for Dec. 11 before Wladimir suffered a torn abdominal muscle.

Solis (17-0, 12 KOs) was a 2004 Cuban Olympic gold medalist and later defected. He turned pro in 2007 and is based in Miami. He has been calling for a fight with Vitali Klitschko almost since the day Klitschko returned from an injury-induced four-year retirement to regain his old title from Samuel Peter in October 2008.

Solis scored a 10th-round disqualification victory against Ray Austin in title elimination bout in Miami on Dec. 17 to become Klitschko's mandatory challenger. The WBC had ordered at its annual convention that Klitschko would have to fight the Solis-Austin winner next.

Solis, 30, who is aiming to become the first Cuban heavyweight titleholder, is anxious for the fight and was not happy about Klitschko's negotiating tactics.

"This is not about money -- it's about respect," Solis said shortly before the deal was finalized. "The Klitschkos seem to think that I am just another opponent like the last tomato cans they cherry-picked so Vitali could easily beat them up. But I am not only the mandatory challenger. I have been the best amateur fighter in the world and I will prove that I am the best professional fighter as well.

"I am not interested in a couple of extra dollars. The only thing I want is to strip the world championship belt from Vitali. Klitschko shouldn't be afraid of losing money; he should only be afraid to lose his title. I will end his career."

Klitschko (41-2, 38 KOs), 39, will be making his sixth defense of his third title reign. He is coming off a shellacking of Shannon Briggs on Oct. 16. Klitschko battered Briggs and won a shutout decision. Briggs wound up in the hospital for several days after the fight.

Klitschko, 6-foot-7, 250 pounds, will have a significant height advantage against Solis, who is 6-1, 260 pounds.

"Solis was a very good amateur and is a very good pro, and I expect he will be the best guy he can be," said Shelly Finkel, Klitschko's adviser. "We'll see if it is good enough to offer a challenge to Vitali."

Boente said he has been in touch with ESPN boxing programmer Doug Loughrey to try to make a deal with the network to carry Wladimir's fight with Chisora and Vitali's with Solis under similar terms to the ones forged for previous bouts involving the brothers. That agreement was for a live stream on ESPN3.com followed by taped replays the following day on the main network.

Caballete
Caballete
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

http://www.PaneldeBoxeo.com

Mensaje por ramon Lun 10 Ene 2011, 8:03 pm

Ahora es cuando es ,Solis va a callar a muchas gente,su tecnica ,velocidad de manos y lo mejor de el, su corage, estoy seguro que vitali estara en problemas.
ramon
ramon
Campeón Continental Aficionado

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Lun 10 Ene 2011, 8:16 pm

en que peso llegara solis ojala 250 pero eso seria imposible

Última edición por Cubanborn87 el Lun 10 Ene 2011, 9:37 pm, editado 1 vez
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Turbo Lun 10 Ene 2011, 8:40 pm

150? tu te crees que solis es que una bailarina jajajajajajajaja
Turbo
Deportista Profesional
Deportista Profesional

Mensaje por Invitado Lun 10 Ene 2011, 9:09 pm

Cubanborn87 escribió:en que peso llegara solis ojala 150 pero eso seria imposible

150 jajajajaja apretaste ahi asere :OnTheFloor:
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Lun 10 Ene 2011, 9:37 pm

lol!
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por chanchullero Lun 10 Ene 2011, 9:47 pm

Cubanborn87 escribió:en que peso llegara solis ojala 250 pero eso seria imposible

Realmente no,incluso podria llegar en menos.La cuestion es que nunca se le ha visto el interes en bajar tanto de peso aunque contra Austin tuvo un poquito de interes,pues bajo de 270 lb a 260 lb.

Tres meses es suficiente para bajar mas de 10 libras.Si deja de comer carne,y se pone a comer sopas,vegetales,frutas,tufu y ese tipo de cosas,entonces en tres meses ese tipo baja por lo menos 15 lb o mas,pero dudo grandemente que deje el McDonalds y el Papa Johns.

Yo digo que es tiempo (siempre lo ha sido) que ha Solis le consigan un entrenador fisico especialido que se preocupe por poner a ese tipo en forma.
chanchullero
chanchullero
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por italocubano Lun 10 Ene 2011, 9:54 pm

chanchullero escribió:
Cubanborn87 escribió:en que peso llegara solis ojala 250 pero eso seria imposible

Realmente no,incluso podria llegar en menos.La cuestion es que nunca se le ha visto el interes en bajar tanto de peso aunque contra Austin tuvo un poquito de interes,pues bajo de 270 lb a 260 lb.

Tres meses es suficiente para bajar mas de 10 libras.Si deja de comer carne,y se pone a comer sopas,vegetales,frutas,tufu y ese tipo de cosas,entonces en tres meses ese tipo baja por lo menos 15 lb o mas,pero dudo grandemente que deje el McDonalds y el Papa Johns.

Yo digo que es tiempo (siempre lo ha sido) que ha Solis le consigan un entrenador fisico especialido que se preocupe por poner a ese tipo en forma.

CON LO QUE LE GUSTA ''LA CHULETA AL NEGRON'' lo dudo :OnTheFloor: :OnTheFloor: :OnTheFloor:
italocubano
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Casita Mar 11 Ene 2011, 12:09 am

que buena noticia chico, ahora solo falta que solis tome esto en serio y venga con todo, esta oportunidad es unica, tiene que lucirse.
Casita
Casita
Miembro del Salón de la Fama
Miembro del Salón de la Fama

http://www.paneldeboxeo.com

Mensaje por Armando316 Mar 11 Ene 2011, 11:28 am

ramon escribió:Ahora es cuando es ,Solis va a callar a muchas gente,su tecnica ,velocidad de manos y lo mejor de el, su corage, estoy seguro que vitali estara en problemas.

Fantasias hermano. Klitschko se lo va ganar facil. Las 450 peleas de aficionado que tuvo Solis no lo van ayudar nada en esta pelea.
Armando316
Armando316
Deportista Profesional
Deportista Profesional

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Mar 11 Ene 2011, 11:44 am

Armando316 escribió:
ramon escribió:Ahora es cuando es ,Solis va a callar a muchas gente,su tecnica ,velocidad de manos y lo mejor de el, su corage, estoy seguro que vitali estara en problemas.

Fantasias hermano. Klitschko se lo va ganar facil. Las 450 peleas de aficionado que tuvo Solis no lo van ayudar nada en esta pelea.
estas comparando a toronjas con naranjas, el solis del aficionado destruye al solis de hoy
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por mario hernandez Miér 12 Ene 2011, 11:19 pm

No hay definicion Hermano: Solis gana, o No.
Olvidate de toda predileccion y cuanto su anatomia pueda dar. Atrevete a dar un pronostico. y luego: ASUME.
mario hernandez
mario hernandez
Campeón Nacional Profesional
Campeón Nacional Profesional

Mensaje por CAMAGUEYANO Jue 13 Ene 2011, 1:22 am

a mi juicio ya solis perdio la pelea contra la bascula , pues si baja demaciado de peso en tan corto tiempo , estara deshidratado y sin energias para un combate tan fuerte , en mi criterio el debio pensar que el queria luchar por el titulo y haber bajado de peso antes .

saludos
CAMAGUEYANO
CAMAGUEYANO
Moderador:
Moderador:

Mensaje por CAMAGUEYANO Jue 13 Ene 2011, 1:24 am

a ver si tengo suerte con estos comentarios pues cuando escribo , envio los comentarios , los leo y al otro dia cuando reviso no estan , y les aseguro que nunca he faltado el respeto a nadie .

si por casualidad estos no se van del aire , por favor alguien que me explique por que
CAMAGUEYANO
CAMAGUEYANO
Moderador:
Moderador:

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente