Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2820 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es kreenakrore

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Widget22
Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Widget34
Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Widget36

Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius.

4 participantes

Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Empty Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius.

Mensaje por chanchullero Vie 04 Feb 2011, 6:53 pm

Les recuerdo que esta pelea por el titulo interino de la WBA se dara el dia 12 de este mes.Yoan Pablo esta peleando contra Steve Herelius boxeador con 21 victorias y una derrota.Por cierto su unica derrota fue contra Albert Snowosky (ex-rival de Vitali Klitscko) por TKO en el noveno round.Si Yoan Hernandez gana,seria un campeon mundial cubano mas a la lista.

Herelius es mucho mas pequeño con su 6'0 de estatura,y tiene muy mala defensa.Veo a Yoan Hernandez dominandolo con su buen boxeo durante los rounds y quisas logre dar el KO debido a la mala defensa de Herelius.Si gana y se convierte en campeon,entonces creo que el proximo en la lista seria el campeon mundial Guillermo Jones.

Otra noticia aparte es que Enad Licina ex-rival de Yoan Pablo Hernandez estara peleando por el titulo mundial contra Steve Cunningham quien es el mejor peso crucero de la actualidad.
chanchullero
chanchullero
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Empty Re: Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius.

Mensaje por Elgusta2008 Vie 04 Feb 2011, 7:33 pm

hace falta q tiren algun link pa la pelea
Elgusta2008
Elgusta2008
Campeón Continental Aficionado

http://www.myspace.com/elgusta2008

Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius. Empty Re: Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius.

Mensaje por chanchullero Dom 06 Feb 2011, 10:33 am

Yoan Pablo Hernandez (23-1, 12 KOs) will challenge WBA Interim Cruiserweight Champion Steve Herelius (21-1, 12 KOs) on Team Sauerland´s big show in Mulheim, Germany on February 12. Boxing-online.com has caught up with the hard-hitting Cuban ahead of the biggest fight of his career.

Yoan Pablo, you can finally accomplish your big goal of winning a world title. How did you find out about the fight?

“I won the eliminator in Berlin in December when I knocked out Ali Ismailov in the first round to become mandatory challenger. So I knew the fight would be coming. But I did not expect it to happen that quickly. Just after the new year had started, my coach Ulli Wegner sent me a text message saying I should be in the gym on Monday morning (January 3) because I would get the world title fight.”

How did you react?

“I was very happy. Becoming world champion is as good as it gets. And I am ready to win the title.”

You will be fighting Steve Herelius. How do you rate him?

“He is a very strong guy. He showed that against Firat Arslan. He punches a lot and he is very active. But his defence has a lot of openings. That could be my chance.”

Where have you prepared for the fight?

“We have trained in Berlin all the time. We have everything we need at the Max-Schmeling-Gym. The facilities are great.”

In 2005, you came to Germany, first to Halle an der Saale and then to Berlin. That was a big step in your life. How have things been going for you in Germany? What are you missing and what are enjoying over here?

“Of course it was not easy at the beginning. I had high expectations. But I was really missing my family. My mother and my father still live in Cuba, I have not seen them since leaving the country. I have four brothers and three sisters in Cuba, while my fifth brother, Yoel Romero, is also living in Germany. I am missing the sun. In Cuba, we were just hanging out in the sun, meeting our friends – that was great. It´s different in Germany. But I have experienced some great moments over here. My girlfriend Sally gave birth to our son Yoan Jr. And I enjoy the tranquillity and quietness there is in Germany. It helps to relax. I also enjoy Berlin, especially in summer when the sun comes out.”

Team Sauerland has a lot of great cruiserweights, including WBO Champion Marco Huck and IBF Champion Steve Cunningham. Are you on the same level as they are?

“We are completely different fighters, which makes a comparison very difficult. Cunningham is very active. He is fundamentally very sound thanks to the American boxing school and he has a great punching technique. Huck is different – his biggest weapon is his power. He hits incredibly hard. It´s hard to rate myself, but I would say that I am the fighter with the best technique. However, I need make sure I control my stamina inside the ring and that I take advantage of my speed.”

chanchullero
chanchullero
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por horta Dom 06 Feb 2011, 10:43 am

Esto se esta poniendo bueno hermanos ya lo nuestro se estan colocando a la cabeza en respectivas divisiones y lo bueno es que sigen llegando arriba cubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
horta
horta
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por leonel Dom 06 Feb 2011, 10:43 am

gracias por la nota
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado