Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2817 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es Pocho700

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Rigondeaux Widget22
Rigondeaux Widget34
Rigondeaux Widget36

Rigondeaux

+11
Alex Yucatown
Boxerfacts
horta
ludun
leonardojaen
alecks
ElDaro
leonel
Cubanborn87
cubano11
Many
15 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Rigondeaux Empty Rigondeaux

Mensaje por Many Dom 07 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

Ya Rigondeaux puede pelear en cual quiera de las carteleras reciente alguien sabe algo..
Many
Many
Promesa Mundial

Rigondeaux Empty Re: Rigondeaux

Mensaje por cubano11 Dom 07 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

si...pelea en el undercard de mosley-mayweather
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Dom 07 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

cubano11 escribió:si...pelea en el undercard de mosley-mayweather

de donde sacaste eso?
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por leonel Dom 07 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Cubanborn87 escribió:

de donde sacaste eso?
Se lo dijo juanma, ellos son buenos amigos, entrenan juntos. lol
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por leonel Dom 07 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Cubanborn87 escribió:

de donde sacaste eso?
Se lo dijo juanma, ellos son buenos amigos, entrenan juntos. lol
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por cubano11 Lun 08 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

no que juanma ni juanma....me lo dijo intruso lol
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Lun 08 Feb 2010, 7:48 am

haha
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ElDaro Miér 10 Feb 2010, 11:23 pm

Q & A with Guillermo Rigondeaux

One of the most decorated amateur’s of all time Guillermo “El Chacal” Rigondeaux debuted last May. Since then he’s run his record to an impressive 5-0(4) with his most recent one on the recent “Friday Night Fights” he ended the fight with Adolfo Landeros in just 28 seconds with a debilitating body shot. Rigondeaux 29, a two time World & Olympic champion hails from La Prueba in Cuba first tried to escape his homeland in 2007 but was foiled. However in he was successful in a second attempt in early 2009. Though many fighters would be looking to build themselves up slowly this isn’t the case with Rigondeaux who is widely regarded as a blue chip prospect. He’s trained by the highly regarded Freddy Roach who praises the Cuban to such an extent he believes Rigondeaux will be a World Champion inside 10 fights. It looks like a heck of a journey that should be worth paying attention too.

Hello Guillermo, welcome to 15rounds.com

Hello Anson it is nice to speak with you.

Anson Wainwright - Firstly you fought Adolfo Landeros on Friday Night Fights, what did you think of your performance? When are you looking to be back in action next?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I didn’t even get going but I have been working on fighting more aggressively and I showed Friday night how I can be as effective when
attacking as defensively.

Anson Wainwright - After so many years in the amateur’s how have you found the move to pro’s? What are the biggest difference’s for you?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - In the pro game I have to train very hard and be very disciplined. I love training hard and sparring with very experienced opponents.

Anson Wainwright - Your manager is Gary Hyde. However until recently this wasn’t clear with it going to arbitration. What happened exactly from your point of view?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Gary was the first manager to sign me and looked after me when I had nothing in Cuba. When I left Cuba I met with some other people who took advantage of my situation but all the problems are behind me now and I have a good team around me

Anson Wainwright - In your opinion how far away do you think you are from fighting for a world title in the pro’s?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I will fight in March this year for the 118lbs title and then I will move back up to 122lbs and then 126lbs. I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months

Anson Wainwright - In the amateur’s your had probably the best record of any fighter that ever lived winning countless International tournaments and medals. Could you tell us what you won altogether & what your final record was as there has been several different records that have been published?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Two time Olympic Gold medal, Two time world champion, Pan American Champion 246 fights with just 3 losses

Anson Wainwright - What title do you consider to be the one that meant the most to you & why?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Olympic Gold because it is the most prestigious and very competitive.

Anson Wainwright - Who has been the toughest guy you fought in your entire amateur career?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I fought many tough guys so I would not like to single one out in case I disappoint some of the others. There are a lot of very tough amateurs on
the world circuit

Anson Wainwright - Having fought so many times in the amateur’s how close do you think you are now to your prime?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I am a novice pro but ready to fight for a world title that should answer your question. I am preserved and seldom hit because of my defensive
skills so I will be champion in to my late 30s.

Anson Wainwright - You train at the Wild Card gym in Los Angeles with Freddie Roach. There are many talented guys around there including Manny Pacquiao & Amir Khan. Have you sparred or trained with them, if so what can you tell us about it?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Manny and Amir are very exciting fighters. I would love to spar both of them because I will gain a lot from them and they will from me but we
are in the same team so the competitiveness will be there but its not the same as actual combat.

Anson Wainwright - You were born in La Prueba in Cuba can you tell us about when you were young and how life was for you and then how it took you towards Boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I used to pull large tanks of water for many miles to my family home from the village so I think that’s where I get my base strength. As for the
boxing in Cuba if you don’t get on the national team life is very difficult so when I joined boxing first I found it very natural and spent most of my days practising

Anson Wainwright - Away from Boxing how do you enjoy spending your time?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I like to dance and listen to Rega Bo but I train 3 times a day so I don’t get much time away.

Anson Wainwright - Who was your hero growing up and favourite fighter?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Pernell Whitaker is my favourite pro fighter

Anson Wainwright - What are your goals in Boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - To defend my title, when I win it, in Cuba and be the best fighter and champion that I possibly can and to be respected for this.

Anson Wainwright - Finally do you have a message for your fans around the world along with the people of Cuba?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - 2010 is Guillermo’s year and I will make you very proud when I will be world champion.

Thanks for your time Guillermo, keep up the good work

Thank you Anson

Anson Wainwright
15rounds.com
ElDaro
ElDaro
Campeón Nacional Profesional

Mensaje por cubano11 Miér 10 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

ElDaro escribió:Q & A with Guillermo Rigondeaux

One of the most decorated amateur’s of all time Guillermo “El Chacal” Rigondeaux debuted last May. Since then he’s run his record to an impressive 5-0(4) with his most recent one on the recent “Friday Night Fights” he ended the fight with Adolfo Landeros in just 28 seconds with a debilitating body shot. Rigondeaux 29, a two time World & Olympic champion hails from La Prueba in Cuba first tried to escape his homeland in 2007 but was foiled. However in he was successful in a second attempt in early 2009. Though many fighters would be looking to build themselves up slowly this isn’t the case with Rigondeaux who is widely regarded as a blue chip prospect. He’s trained by the highly regarded Freddy Roach who praises the Cuban to such an extent he believes Rigondeaux will be a World Champion inside 10 fights. It looks like a heck of a journey that should be worth paying attention too.

Hello Guillermo, welcome to 15rounds.com

Hello Anson it is nice to speak with you.

Anson Wainwright - Firstly you fought Adolfo Landeros on Friday Night Fights, what did you think of your performance? When are you looking to be back in action next?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I didn’t even get going but I have been working on fighting more aggressively and I showed Friday night how I can be as effective when
attacking as defensively.

Anson Wainwright - After so many years in the amateur’s how have you found the move to pro’s? What are the biggest difference’s for you?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - In the pro game I have to train very hard and be very disciplined. I love training hard and sparring with very experienced opponents.

Anson Wainwright - Your manager is Gary Hyde. However until recently this wasn’t clear with it going to arbitration. What happened exactly from your point of view?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Gary was the first manager to sign me and looked after me when I had nothing in Cuba. When I left Cuba I met with some other people who took advantage of my situation but all the problems are behind me now and I have a good team around me

Anson Wainwright - In your opinion how far away do you think you are from fighting for a world title in the pro’s?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I will fight in March this year for the 118lbs title and then I will move back up to 122lbs and then 126lbs. I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months

Anson Wainwright - In the amateur’s your had probably the best record of any fighter that ever lived winning countless International tournaments and medals. Could you tell us what you won altogether & what your final record was as there has been several different records that have been published?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Two time Olympic Gold medal, Two time world champion, Pan American Champion 246 fights with just 3 losses

Anson Wainwright - What title do you consider to be the one that meant the most to you & why?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Olympic Gold because it is the most prestigious and very competitive.

Anson Wainwright - Who has been the toughest guy you fought in your entire amateur career?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I fought many tough guys so I would not like to single one out in case I disappoint some of the others. There are a lot of very tough amateurs on
the world circuit

Anson Wainwright - Having fought so many times in the amateur’s how close do you think you are now to your prime?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I am a novice pro but ready to fight for a world title that should answer your question. I am preserved and seldom hit because of my defensive
skills so I will be champion in to my late 30s.

Anson Wainwright - You train at the Wild Card gym in Los Angeles with Freddie Roach. There are many talented guys around there including Manny Pacquiao & Amir Khan. Have you sparred or trained with them, if so what can you tell us about it?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Manny and Amir are very exciting fighters. I would love to spar both of them because I will gain a lot from them and they will from me but we
are in the same team so the competitiveness will be there but its not the same as actual combat.

Anson Wainwright - You were born in La Prueba in Cuba can you tell us about when you were young and how life was for you and then how it took you towards Boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I used to pull large tanks of water for many miles to my family home from the village so I think that’s where I get my base strength. As for the
boxing in Cuba if you don’t get on the national team life is very difficult so when I joined boxing first I found it very natural and spent most of my days practising

Anson Wainwright - Away from Boxing how do you enjoy spending your time?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - I like to dance and listen to Rega Bo but I train 3 times a day so I don’t get much time away.

Anson Wainwright - Who was your hero growing up and favourite fighter?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Pernell Whitaker is my favourite pro fighter

Anson Wainwright - What are your goals in Boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - To defend my title, when I win it, in Cuba and be the best fighter and champion that I possibly can and to be respected for this.

Anson Wainwright - Finally do you have a message for your fans around the world along with the people of Cuba?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - 2010 is Guillermo’s year and I will make you very proud when I will be world champion.

Thanks for your time Guillermo, keep up the good work

Thank you Anson

Anson Wainwright
15rounds.com

me dejo loco con esa parte que puse en naranja....Rigo esta diciendo que LuisDeCubas es un aprovechao jajajajaja y que va a pelear en 118 lb por un titulo ? affraid
cubano11
cubano11
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ElDaro Miér 10 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

Asi es...A mi tambien me asombro.
ElDaro
ElDaro

Mensaje por alecks Miér 10 Feb 2010, 11:42 pm

bueno esta diciendo ke los otros tomaron ventaja de el cuando salio de cuba,jajajaj.
y lo otro ke va peliar por un titulo de la 118 y lo dije aki.dije ke se iban a tirar contra el titulo de las 118 ,y es lo mejor,nadie sobre la fas de la tierra puede con rigo en 118 lbs,nadie
alecks
alecks
Multi Campeón Mundial Profesional

Mensaje por leonel Miér 10 Feb 2010, 11:55 pm

Gracias por el articulo, super bueno.

Lo k no me kedo claro es si ah hecho sparrings con PAckiao y Amhir Kahn, dice k no pero le encataria hacerlo aunk no es lo mismo k un combate de verdad. Asi k me parece k no lo ah hecho.

Y lo del record ya me tiene loco, perdio 3 veces, no perdio o perdio 12? yo creo k fueron 12 como me dijo Locobox.
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por leonardojaen Jue 11 Feb 2010, 5:00 am

... el Freddie Roach está también APRENDIENDO mucho con su mejor alumno el Rigo, así que dentro de poco, los atletas de Freddie se asemejarán combatiendo al Rigo y tendrá un equipo del caraj..., ¿porqué cuando el Rigo va a pelear solo escriben sus dos Oros en Olimpiadas y no lo de sus Mundiales?
leonardojaen
leonardojaen
Medalla de Plata: Juegos Olímpicos
Medalla de Plata: Juegos Olímpicos

Mensaje por ludun Jue 11 Feb 2010, 7:44 am

Con que campeon se va a enfrentar en 118?? Lo sabe alguien ya?

Voy a luchar en marzo de este año por el título de 118 libras y luego se moverá de nuevo hasta 122 libras y 126 libras. Voy a ser un 3 veces campeón de peso en los próximos 18 meses

Que clase convinsion!!!!! What a Face
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por horta Jue 11 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

Ese es el Rigo con toda la confianza del mundo esta movida me encanta primer titulo en las 118 L ya con el titulo en la mano ningun campeon de las 122 L tendra escusa para evadilor y una ves con un titulo en las 122 L se le hace mas facil subir y retar a cualquiera delas 126 L siendo doble campeon el billete es mas Grande bueno para el esta movida y tambien para su legado el dia de manana..
horta
horta
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Boxerfacts Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:01 am

Gracias! Daro. Tremenda entrevista. Le preguntaron todo lo que los fanaticos queriamos saber. Ojala que se le de lo de los 3 cinturones en 3 divisiones diferentes en un a~o y medio.

Saludos
Boxerfacts
Boxerfacts
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Alex Yucatown Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:05 am

Faltó la traducción... Google jeje
Alex Yucatown
Alex Yucatown
PaneldeBoxeo.com

Mensaje por ludun Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:12 am

Q & A con Guillermo Rigondeaux

Uno de los más condecorados aficionados de todos los tiempos, Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux debutó en mayo pasado. Desde entonces ha empezado a su expediente a un impresionante 5-0 (4) con su más reciente en la reciente "Friday Night Fights" terminó la lucha con Adolfo Landeros en tan sólo 28 segundos con un golpe al cuerpo debilitantes. 29 Rigondeaux, un campeón mundial y olímpico dos veces proviene de La Prueba en Cuba, primero trató de escapar de su patria en 2007, pero fue frustrado. Sin embargo, en que fue un éxito en un segundo intento a principios de 2009. Aunque muchos combatientes se busca a sí mismos para construir poco a poco esto no es el caso de Rigondeaux, que es ampliamente considerado como un prospecto de primer orden. Él es entrenado por el muy respetado Freddy Roach, que elogia al cubano a tal punto que cree que Rigondeaux será un campeón del mundo dentro de 10 peleas. Parece un heck de un viaje que debe ser pena prestar atención también.

Hola Guillermo, bienvenido a 15rounds.com

Hola Anson es agradable hablar con usted.

Anson Wainwright - En primer lugar usted luchó Adolfo Landeros en Friday Night Fights, ¿qué piensas de tu rendimiento? Cuando le gustaria estar de vuelta en la siguiente acción?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Yo ni siquiera ponerse en marcha, pero he estado trabajando en la lucha más agresiva y me mostró la noche del viernes cómo puedo ser tan efectiva cuando
atacar como a la defensiva.

Anson Wainwright - Después de tantos años en el aficionado es cómo has encontrado el paso a la Pro? ¿Cuáles son la diferencia más grande para usted?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - En el juego profesional tengo que entrenar muy duro y ser muy disciplinado. Me encanta entrenar duro y sparring con rivales muy experimentados.

Anson Wainwright - Su gerente es Gary Hyde. Sin embargo, hasta hace poco no era claro con que va a arbitraje. ¿Qué ocurrió exactamente desde su punto de vista?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Gary fue el primer gerente para firmar y yo me cuidaba cuando yo no tenía nada en Cuba. Cuando salí de Cuba me encontré con otras personas que se aprovecharon de mi situación, pero todos los problemas que están detrás de mí, y ahora tengo un buen equipo a mi alrededor

Anson Wainwright - En su opinión ¿Qué tan lejos crees que son de la lucha por el título mundial en el Pro?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Voy a luchar en marzo de este año por el título de 118 libras y luego se moverá de nuevo hasta 122 libras y 126 libras. Voy a ser un 3 veces campeón de peso en los próximos 18 meses

Anson Wainwright - En el aficionado es tu había probablemente el mejor registro de cualquier boxeador que haya vivido ganar innumerables torneos internacionales y medallas. ¿Podría usted decirnos lo que ganó en total y lo que su último disco fue como ha habido varios registros diferentes que se han publicado?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Dos veces medalla olímpica de oro, dos veces campeón del mundo, Pan American Champion 246 peleas con sólo 3 pérdidas de

Anson Wainwright - ¿Qué título ¿considera usted a ser el que significó el más importante para usted y por qué?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - medallista de oro, porque es el más prestigioso y muy competitivo.

Anson Wainwright - ¿Quién ha sido el más duro tipo que luchó en toda su carrera amateur?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Luché muchos tipos duros, así que no quiero solo un out en caso de que decepcionar a algunos de los otros. Hay una gran cantidad de aficionados muy duro
del circuito mundial

Anson Wainwright - Después de haber luchado tantas veces en el aficionado lo cerca que te crees que ahora están a su primo?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Yo soy un profesional pero novato dispuesto a luchar por un título mundial que debe responder a su pregunta. Estoy conservado y rara vez afectados por causa de mi defensa
habilidades, así que será campeón a mis 30 años.

Anson Wainwright - a entrenar en el gimnasio Wild Card de Los Ángeles con Freddie Roach. Hay muchos chicos con talento por ahí incluyendo a Manny Pacquiao y Amir Khan. ¿Ha guanteado o entrenado con ellos, si es así ¿qué puede decirnos al respecto?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Manny y Amir son luchadores muy emocionante. Me encantaría Spar ambos, porque voy a ganar mucho de ellos y ellos de mí, pero que
están en el mismo equipo por lo que la competitividad va a estar allí, pero este no es el mismo que el combate real.

Anson Wainwright - Usted nació en La Prueba en Cuba nos puede decir acerca de cuando usted era joven y cómo era la vida para ti y entonces ¿cómo le tomó hacia el boxeo?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Yo solía tirar de grandes tanques de agua para muchas millas de mi casa de la familia de la aldea, así que creo que es donde obtengo mi fuerza de base. En cuanto a la
boxeo en Cuba, si usted no recibe en la vida del equipo nacional es muy difícil, así que cuando me uní boxeo principio me pareció muy natural y pasó la mayor parte de mis días, la práctica de

Anson Wainwright - Lejos de boxeo, ¿cómo les gusta pasar su tiempo?

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Me gusta bailar y escuchar a Bo Rega, pero puedo entrenar 3 veces al día, así que no entiendo mucho tiempo fuera.

Anson Wainwright - ¿Quién era tu héroe favorito de crecimiento y de combate?

Última edición por ludun el Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:14 am, editado 1 vez
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ludun Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:13 am

Very Happy
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por alecks Jue 11 Feb 2010, 10:17 am

ludun le estas tirando duro al dificil,te veo bien,jejeje lol!
alecks
alecks

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente