Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2817 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es Pocho700

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Widget22
AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Widget34
AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Widget36

AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO

3 participantes

AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Empty AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO

Mensaje por joel lebron Mar 27 Jul 2010, 5:25 pm

ASI ES AMIGOS ESPERO QUE AHORA VEAN PQ JUANMA NO HA PELEADO CON EL ES PQ EL DICE QUE EL ESTA MAS ARRIBA EN LA LISTA DE LIBRA POR LIBRA QUE JUANMA Y GAMBOA AQUI ESTA EL LINK OK

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29605 EL EXIJE LO MISMO QUE PIDE JUANMA Y GAMBOA OSEA EL EXIJE LO MISMO ASI QUE AHORA VEAN QUE JUANMA SIEMPRE DIJO LA VERDAD

BoxingScene spoke to Celestine "El Pelenchin" Caballero to get his thoughts on the recent turn of events concerning Yuriorkis Gamboa's unification bout with WBC featherweight champion Elio Rojas. BoxingScene's Rick Reeno reported that the fight was in doubt due to a shoulder injury sustained by Rojas in his training camp.

Caballero wanted to make sure the public knows that he is very interested in taking Rojas' place and fighting Gamboa on the same date. The fight is still 7 weeks away so Caballero won't have any trouble getting ready for the fight. "That won't be a problem at all. I have been in the gym training here in Las Vegas. I would love to fight Gamboa. A fight with Yuri Gamboa is a great fight. His fight fell out and El Pelenchin is here to fill in."

When asked if he thought that Top Rank and Gamboa would be willing to fight him, the Panamanian said, "To tell you the truth I don't know. If he wants to keep his HBO date I know that they will want him to fight a good fighter." I pressed Caballero, who has been an outspoken critic of Juan Manuel Lopez and Yuriorkis Gamboa's willingness to fight him and Caballero told BoxingScene, "You know I think Gamboa is willing to fight me. I don't think he (Gamboa) is afraid. I don't know why a fight hasn't been made with Gamboa previously."

I mentioned to Caballero that the public perception is that he has priced himself out of fights in the past. I relayed to him that Juan Manuel Lopez has personally told me that he didn't have any problems fighting Caballero but that Caballero always wanted astronomical amounts of money. It has been reported that Top Rank didn't originally make the Gamboa fight with Caballero over financial issues as well.

I told Caballero that this was his opportunity to explain his side of the story. "Look that is a lie. They (Lopez and Gamboa) want to make more than me. Look at my rankings. Look at the pound for pound lists. I am ranked higher than them. They shouldn't make more than me. I am willing to fight them for 50-50 (pay). Pay us equally and we can make a fight." Caballero continued, "They don't want to make just a little bit more than me. They think they deserve a lot more than me and that isn't right. That is what happened and that is why fights haven't been made between us. They are asking for million dollar purses to fight me. I just want to be paid the same as them. If they are going to make $500,000 then give me $500,000 as well. If they get $300,000 then give me $300,000."

Caballero said that he is a super champion and that he had unified titles at 122 pounds and just wants to be treated fairly. He said he wants the big fights with the big names but doesn't want to be taken advantage of either. "I want to fight Gamboa on September 11th. I am ready to fight him. All they have to do is pay me the same as him and I will sign the contract today. He is a champion and I am a super champion. I am sure the fans would love to see the fight."

When I mentioned that Gamboa was scheduled to make more than Rojas, the WBC featherweight champion, Caballero countered by saying, "That is a different situation. Rojas is a champion and I am super champion. I have unified titles and Rojas hasn't. It is a completely different situation. Pay me what Gamboa will make and on September 11th I will show the fans who the better fighter is.".

EN SUS SUENOS LE VAN A PAGAR 50/50 CABALLERO NO VENDE
joel lebron
joel lebron
Campeón Nacional Aficionado
Campeón Nacional Aficionado

AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Empty Re: AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO

Mensaje por Cubanborn87 Mar 27 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

ESTA LOCO,. juanma y gamboa son los mas populares de la divicion claro que no le daran 50/50 esta quemao
Cubanborn87
Cubanborn87
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO Empty Re: AMIGOS AQUI LA RAZON PE JUANMA Y GAMBOA NO HAN PELEADO CON PELECHIN CABALLERO EL EXIJE UNA BOLSA DE 50/50 PARA PELEAR CON ELLOS DICHO POR EL MISMO

Mensaje por Armando316 Miér 28 Jul 2010, 12:00 am

El dinero al lado, Bob Arum no quiere que ninguno do Gamboa o Lopez se enfrente al tipo.

Tiene miedo.
Armando316
Armando316
Deportista Profesional
Deportista Profesional

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado