Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2817 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es Pocho700

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Widget22
Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Widget34
Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Widget36

Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara

2 participantes

Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Empty Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara

Mensaje por julio101974 Lun 11 Jul 2011, 10:30 pm

The fallout of the Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara robbery from last Saturday night on HBO continues, but bless his heart, Williams promoter Dan Goossen is keeping on keeping on, fighting the bad fight for his faded "star," and making ludicrous statements that serve the obvious purpose while in general, killing the rest of us.

Here's what Goossen said to Lem Satterfield:

"Look, we're looking to move on as far as I'm concerned. Here's what you've got to do. Just take a look at the replay and look at it from a different standpoint."

"My standpoint," Goossen means. Look at it from his standpoint and you can totally see that Paul Williams won the fight, because that's good for Goossen Tutor Promotions, so if you look at it from the standpoint of, say, running Goossen Tutor Promotions, you can really see how Paul Williams beat Erislandy Lara. And by the way, if you don't like it, then GET OUT!

Here's more:

"What I would do if I was Richard [Schaefer] is that I would look to give Carlos Molina a shot, because obviously, most people felt that Molina beat Lara that night, and that Lara was given a gift draw. So if you really want to do the right thing, give Molina that rematch that he deserves, especially after getting the decision against Kermit Cintron."

Now this is where we pass over into the land of ridiculous promoter nonsense, and there's just no turning back. Yes, many felt Molina beat Lara in March, and Lara got a draw. But that doesn't excuse what happened Saturday. This is what promoters and others in boxing love to do: They want to totally distract you from the matter at hand by bringing up things that don't have anything to do with their interests. I get it. I do. But it sucks, it's dishonest, and it deserves to be called what it is. I'm not going to stop anyone from doing this stuff, but so what? Paul Williams didn't win on Saturday but we were told he did.

The RING updated their rankings, and like ours, they gave no credit to Paul Williams:

"The majority decision in favor of Paul Williams over Erislandy Lara was so egregious, the Editorial Board, with unanimous support from the Advisory Panel, decided the only fair course of action was to promote Lara and demote Williams," said Nigel Collins, Editor-in-Chief of THE RING. "The horrendous verdict spoiled what had otherwise been a good weekend of boxing and is just the sort of injustice that turns fans away from the sport."

Darn it, Nigel Collins! You GET OUT!!!! If you don't like it, then GET OUT!!! How can these media people DENIGRATE the sport so much? How can they do this? They should all turn a blind eye, or celebrate Paul Williams' "victory," and they should just be happy. Get over it, guys! And get out!!!

Truth be told, this is the sort of thing that turns people off with boxing. People just aren't wild about watching a sport that at times appears to be so incredibly corrupt and inept. There are, like, a lot of other sports they can watch instead. And over the years, they have. They have stopped watching boxing. And there are so many reasons they have stopped watching, but this is a big one. Nobody likes to be lied to, and the sport of boxing winds up lying far too often.

My rage or whatever about this situation is not entirely directed at Paul Williams, Dan Goossen, those three particular judges, or this particular fight. We see this crap constantly, and it's not just in Germany, and it's not just in hometowns. It happens all the time. Two of the last three HBO main events have been judging muggings of Erislandy Lara and Lucas Matthysse.

And frankly, where is Golden Boy to raise a serious stink about either situation? They shrug, they move on, they go about their business. Years ago, Oscar de la Hoya promised to do things differently as a promoter, but he never really has. He and Richard Schaefer are good promoters -- better than anyone in the States except Arum and Top Rank, and they're right there with Top Rank. But someone with some power has to speak up at some point, and if you're promoting guys like Lara and Matthysse, wouldn't you do more than say, "Gosh I thought that decision was bad. Hey guys Star Power, who r u picking?"
julio101974
julio101974
Multi Campeón Mundial Profesional

https://www.youtube.com/user/julio101974?feature=mhee

Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Empty Re: Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara

Mensaje por julio101974 Lun 11 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Las consecuencias de la Paul Williams vs robo Erislandy Lara desde el pasado sábado por la noche en HBO continúa, pero bendito sea, Williams promotor Dan Goosen es seguir manteniendo en adelante, la lucha contra la mala pelea por su descolorido "estrella", y de hacer declaraciones absurdas que sirven con el evidente propósito, mientras que, en general, matando al resto de nosotros.

Esto es lo que Goossen dijo Lem Satterfield:

"Mira, estamos tratando de seguir adelante en lo que a mí respecta. Esto es lo que tienes que hacer. Basta con echar un vistazo a la repetición y lo mira desde un punto de vista diferente".

"Mi punto de vista," Goossen medios. Míralo desde el punto de vista y totalmente puede ver que Paul Williams ganó la pelea, porque eso es bueno para Goosen Tutor Promotions, así que si usted lo mira desde el punto de vista, por ejemplo, correr Goosen Tutor Promotions, usted puede realmente ver cómo Pablo Williams venció a Erislandy Lara. Y, por cierto, si no te gusta, entonces ¡FUERA!

Aquí hay más:

"Lo que yo haría si estuviera Richard [Schaefer] es que me gustaría ver a dar un tiro de Carlos Molina, porque, obviamente, la mayoría de la gente sentía que venció Molina Lara esa noche, y que Lara se dio un empate de regalo. Así que si realmente queremos hacer las cosas bien, dar Molina que revancha que se merece, especialmente después de recibir la decisión ante Kermit Cintrón. "

Ahora es cuando se pasa a la tierra de tonterías promotor ridículo, y simplemente no hay vuelta atrás. Sí, muchos sintieron Molina Lara venció en marzo, y Lara tiene un empate. Pero eso no justifica lo que ocurrió el sábado. Esto es lo que los promotores y otros en el boxeo gusta hacer: quieren totalmente lo distraiga de la cuestión que nos ocupa por la educación de las cosas que no tienen nada que ver con sus intereses. Lo entiendo. Lo que hago. Pero es una mie***, es deshonesto, y que merece el nombre de lo que es. Yo no voy a dejar a nadie de hacer estas cosas, pero ¿y qué? Paul Williams no ganó el sábado, pero se nos dijo que lo hizo.

El anillo actualizado su ranking, y como el nuestro, que no dio crédito a Paul Williams:

"La decisión de la mayoría a favor de Paul Williams en Erislandy Lara era tan atroz, el Consejo Editorial, con el apoyo unánime del Grupo Asesor, decidió que el único camino justo de la acción era promover Lara y disminuir el nivel de Williams", dijo Nigel Collins, editor en Jefe del Anillo. "El veredicto horrendo mal estado lo que había sido de otra manera un buen fin de semana de boxeo y es el tipo de injusticia que convierte a los fans fuera del deporte".

Maldita sea, Nigel Collins! ¡Tienes que salir!! Si no te gusta, a continuación, salir! ¿Cómo puede esta gente los medios de comunicación denigrar el deporte tanto? ¿Cómo pueden hacer esto? Todos ellos deben hacer la vista gorda, o celebrar Paul Williams "victoria", y que sólo debe ser feliz. Así es el amor, chicos! Y salir!

A decir verdad, este es el tipo de cosa que convierte a las personas fuera con el boxeo. La gente simplemente no son salvajes trata de ver un deporte que a veces parece ser tan increíblemente corrupto e inepto. Hay algo así como un montón de otros deportes que pueden ver en su lugar. Y en los últimos años, que tienen. Han dejado de ver el boxeo. Y hay muchas razones que han dejado de ver, pero esto es un grande. A nadie le gusta que le mientan, y el deporte del boxeo vientos de hasta mentir con demasiada frecuencia.

Mi rabia o lo que sea acerca de esta situación no es del todo dirigida a Paul Williams, Dan Goosen, los tres jueces en particular, o esta lucha en particular. Vemos esta basura constantemente, y no es sólo en Alemania, y no se trata sólo de lugares de origen. Se pasa todo el tiempo. Dos de los tres últimos eventos de HBO principales han sido juzgar asaltos de Erislandy Lara y Lucas Matthysse.

Y, francamente, en el que se Golden Boy para levantar un escándalo en serio cualquier situación? Se encogen de hombros, se mueven, hacen su negocio. Hace años, Oscar de la Hoya prometió hacer las cosas de manera diferente, como un promotor, pero nunca realmente. Él y Richard Schaefer son buenos promotores - mejor que nadie en los Estados, excepto Arum y Top Rank, y están ahí con Top Rank. Pero alguien con algún poder tiene que hablar en algún momento, y si usted es la promoción de personas como Lara y Matthysse, no haría más que decir: "Dios mío pensé que la decisión estaba mal. Hey chicos Star Power, que ru escoger? "
julio101974
julio101974

Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara  Empty Re: Dan Goosen mantiene defensa de Williams vs Lara

Mensaje por TNT Lun 11 Jul 2011, 10:32 pm

julio101974 escribió:The fallout of the Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara robbery from last Saturday night on HBO continues, but bless his heart, Williams promoter Dan Goossen is keeping on keeping on, fighting the bad fight for his faded "star," and making ludicrous statements that serve the obvious purpose while in general, killing the rest of us.

Here's what Goossen said to Lem Satterfield:

"Look, we're looking to move on as far as I'm concerned. Here's what you've got to do. Just take a look at the replay and look at it from a different standpoint."

"My standpoint," Goossen means. Look at it from his standpoint and you can totally see that Paul Williams won the fight, because that's good for Goossen Tutor Promotions, so if you look at it from the standpoint of, say, running Goossen Tutor Promotions, you can really see how Paul Williams beat Erislandy Lara. And by the way, if you don't like it, then GET OUT!

Here's more:

"What I would do if I was Richard [Schaefer] is that I would look to give Carlos Molina a shot, because obviously, most people felt that Molina beat Lara that night, and that Lara was given a gift draw. So if you really want to do the right thing, give Molina that rematch that he deserves, especially after getting the decision against Kermit Cintron."

Now this is where we pass over into the land of ridiculous promoter nonsense, and there's just no turning back. Yes, many felt Molina beat Lara in March, and Lara got a draw. But that doesn't excuse what happened Saturday. This is what promoters and others in boxing love to do: They want to totally distract you from the matter at hand by bringing up things that don't have anything to do with their interests. I get it. I do. But it sucks, it's dishonest, and it deserves to be called what it is. I'm not going to stop anyone from doing this stuff, but so what? Paul Williams didn't win on Saturday but we were told he did.

The RING updated their rankings, and like ours, they gave no credit to Paul Williams:

"The majority decision in favor of Paul Williams over Erislandy Lara was so egregious, the Editorial Board, with unanimous support from the Advisory Panel, decided the only fair course of action was to promote Lara and demote Williams," said Nigel Collins, Editor-in-Chief of THE RING. "The horrendous verdict spoiled what had otherwise been a good weekend of boxing and is just the sort of injustice that turns fans away from the sport."

Darn it, Nigel Collins! You GET OUT!!!! If you don't like it, then GET OUT!!! How can these media people DENIGRATE the sport so much? How can they do this? They should all turn a blind eye, or celebrate Paul Williams' "victory," and they should just be happy. Get over it, guys! And get out!!!

Truth be told, this is the sort of thing that turns people off with boxing. People just aren't wild about watching a sport that at times appears to be so incredibly corrupt and inept. There are, like, a lot of other sports they can watch instead. And over the years, they have. They have stopped watching boxing. And there are so many reasons they have stopped watching, but this is a big one. Nobody likes to be lied to, and the sport of boxing winds up lying far too often.

My rage or whatever about this situation is not entirely directed at Paul Williams, Dan Goossen, those three particular judges, or this particular fight. We see this crap constantly, and it's not just in Germany, and it's not just in hometowns. It happens all the time. Two of the last three HBO main events have been judging muggings of Erislandy Lara and Lucas Matthysse.

And frankly, where is Golden Boy to raise a serious stink about either situation? They shrug, they move on, they go about their business. Years ago, Oscar de la Hoya promised to do things differently as a promoter, but he never really has. He and Richard Schaefer are good promoters -- better than anyone in the States except Arum and Top Rank, and they're right there with Top Rank. But someone with some power has to speak up at some point, and if you're promoting guys like Lara and Matthysse, wouldn't you do more than say, "Gosh I thought that decision was bad. Hey guys Star Power, who r u picking?"
Lara y su equipo lo que tienen que hacer es ir a las oficinas con la copia de la pelea en manos y virarle las mesas y toda la papeleria " PATAS ARRIBA.
TNT
TNT
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por julio101974 Lun 11 Jul 2011, 10:35 pm

lo que tienen que hacer es buscar un abogado que presente una demanda legal e investigue todo lo oscuro que hay en esta decision.
julio101974
julio101974

Mensaje por TNT Lun 11 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

julio101974 escribió:lo que tienen que hacer es buscar un abogado que presente una demanda legal e investigue todo lo oscuro que hay en esta decision.
Si en vez de poner esas tres muelas que pusieron de jueces me hubiesen puesto a mi a cacique y a el mostro a calificar esa pelea hubiesemos hecho un mejor trabajo.
TNT
TNT
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado