Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Lo Mejor del Boxeo en Español! en tu sitio de bookmarking social

Estadísticas
Tenemos 2820 miembros registrados
El último usuario registrado es kreenakrore

Nuestros miembros han publicado un total de 406606 mensajes en 26939 argumentos.
Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Widget22
Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Widget34
Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Widget36

Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months”

+8
el_animal09
Boxerfacts
horta
cubano11
Elgusta2008
ludun
alecks
leonel
12 participantes

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Empty Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months”

Mensaje por leonel Jue 18 Feb 2010, 11:57 am

Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months”

One of the most celebrated amateurs of all time, Guillermo “El Chacal” Rigondeaux, decided in 2009 it was time to leave his homeland of Cuba and get paid for his undoubted talents.

Having had to abort his initial attempt in August 2007, Rigondeaux finally defected in February 2009. After undergoing a rigorous training programme that helped get him back into the best fighting shape of his life, he made his much anticipated debut in May 2009. Since then, he has run his record to an impressive 5-0 (4). The latest win took place at a recent edition of “Friday Night Fights” where he was matched with Adolfo Landeros.

Landeros had clearly seen better days but was expected to bestow Rigondeaux a few rounds. The 30 year old Mexican was known for his toughness sporting a 20-12-1(13) ledger going in but, he’d never fought anyone of Rigondeaux’s immense quality and was dually bowled out in just 28 seconds. Rigondeaux threw a combination that saw his beleaguered opponent looking to cover up prior to being thrown a picture-perfect left hook to the body which saw Landeros writhing around in agony for several minutes.

Going in to this fight, some had questioned Rigondeaux’s ability to fight on the front foot and go for the kill. Even his trainer, Freddy Roach, was unsure about Rigondeaux having to carry the fight and not look to play the role of counterpuncher. However, if this performance was anything to go by, he is most certainly the dynamic fighter that audiences want to see time and time again. He says of this and the win over Landeros, “I didn’t even get going but I have been working on fighting more aggressively and I showed Friday night how I can be as effective when attacking as defensively”.

Last September, Roach spoke about Rigondeaux’s forthcoming fight with Giovanni Andrade, where he waxed lyrical about his charge’s defensive skills adding that the Cuban would win a world title inside of 10 fights. It is something Rigondeaux firmly believes he can achieve, “I am a novice-pro but ready to fight for a world title that should answer your question. I am preserved and seldom hit because of my defensive skills so I will be champion into my late 30s”.

Interestingly, going into his last fight he weighed just 1lb over the Bantamweight limit, while a beefier Landeros was 6lbs heavier. Rigondeaux rationalises this, “I will fight in March this year for the 118lbs title and then I will move back up to 122lbs and then 126lbs. I will be a three weight champion in the next 18 months”. This is undeniably a hectic schedule but, the experience of regularly fighting every other day during competitions for sustained periods of time, should benefit him considerably.

Rigondeaux’s impressive skills were in evidence in the Amateurs for the best part of a decade when, in addition to several other titles, he twice won both the celebrated Olympic and World titles. When asked of which title he was most proud, he stated unequivocally, “Olympic Gold because it is the most prestigious and very competitive”. However, he was far more reticent when asked about his toughest opponent, “I fought many tough guys so I would not like to single one out in case I disappoint some of the others. There are a lot of very tough amateurs on the world circuit”. During his amateur tenure, several different records have been published for him but he claims his record was 247 fights with only 3 losses.

Since joining Roach in Los Angeles at the famed Wild Card gym, Rigondeaux has become somewhat of a gym rat and affirms, “In the pro game I have to train very hard and be very disciplined. I love training hard and sparring with experienced opponents”. When asked about sparring with those experienced opponents he added “Manny and Amir are very exciting fighters. I would love to spar both of them because I will gain a lot from them and they will from me but, we are in the same team so the competitiveness will be there but it’s not the same as actual combat”.

Rigondeaux is well practiced in two of boxing’s lost arts; bodypunching and slick defensive moves that only Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Ivan Calderon are capable of today. His hero Pernell Whitaker, who briefly worked with Rigondeaux when he first arrived in America, was also slick and brought a ton of old school tricks to every fight. The Boxing I.Q that these two possessed make the mind boggle.

Since going pro, there have been a few documented problems behind the scenes in relation to ascertaining the identity of Rigondeaux’s manager. Following arbitration late last year, it was revealed that Irish businessman Gary Hyde holds this position. Rigondeaux commented, “Gary was the first manager to sign me and looked after me when I had nothing in Cuba. When I left Cuba I met with some other people who took advantage of my situation but all the problems are behind me now and I have a good team around me”.

When talking about his early years and how it moulded him mentally and physically as a fighter he says “I used to pull large tanks of water for many miles to my family home from the village so I think that’s where I get my base strength. As for the boxing in Cuba, if you don’t get on the national team life is very difficult so when I joined boxing first, I found it very natural and spent most of my days practicing”. Rigondeaux’s self-discipline ensures that he trains religiously three times a day and whilst he is left with little time for other enjoyments, when he does have chance to relax, he enjoys Rega Bo music - both listening and dancing to it!
leonel
leonel
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Empty Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months”

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

Que va te dijo mal, es Hip hop y quiero ponerme pal regaaton!!!! Si quieres te puedo pasar algun temita, solo la base, ya que yo no canto!!!
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months” - Página 3 Empty Re: Guillermo Rigondeaux ““I will be a 3 weight champion in the next 18 months”

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

ludun escribió:Que va te dijo mal, es Hip hop y quiero ponerme pal regaaton!!!! Si quieres te puedo pasar algun temita, solo la base, ya que yo no canto!!!

ahh no el me dijo pop pero pal reggaeton no hay que cantar ladras un poquito y ya
el_animal09
el_animal09
Campeón Nacional Profesional

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

el_animal09 escribió:
ludun escribió:Que va te dijo mal, es Hip hop y quiero ponerme pal regaaton!!!! Si quieres te puedo pasar algun temita, solo la base, ya que yo no canto!!!

ahh no el me dijo pop pero pal reggaeton no hay que cantar ladras un poquito y ya

Cantar no es lo mio!!!
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:04 pm

ludun escribió:
el_animal09 escribió:

Cantar no es lo mio!!!

ahhh pero puedes rapear entonces
el_animal09
el_animal09

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:14 pm

Puedo pero fatal!!! Yo no tengo para eso, aparte no me atrevo a subir a un escenario. No si no vay castaña!!! xD
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por El Miche Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:27 pm

un blanquito haciendo hip hop y reguaetton jajaja...
El Miche
El Miche
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:35 pm

El Miche escribió:un blanquito haciendo hip hop y reguaetton jajaja...

su nombre artistico es ludun mc el payaso de las rimas lol!
el_animal09
el_animal09

Mensaje por horta Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:39 pm

Dejen al muchacho con su talento el quiere decir que es compositor esta buscando que alguien le cante sus cansiones para no recibir los tomatasos diresto Jajajaaaa
horta
horta
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:42 pm

horta escribió:Dejen al muchacho con su talento el quiere decir que es compositor esta buscando que alguien le cante sus cansiones para no recibir los tomatasos diresto Jajajaaaa

jajajja
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:44 pm

el_animal09 escribió:
El Miche escribió:un blanquito haciendo hip hop y reguaetton jajaja...

su nombre artistico es ludun mc el payaso de las rimas lol!

Una Ola! :TwoThumbsUp:
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por El Miche Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:48 pm

Lodun, tira un par de prosas ahi a ver que tal pintan? jeje

Toma ve aprendiendo con el Rey:
El Miche
El Miche
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:53 pm

El Miche escribió:Lodun, tira un par de prosas ahi a ver que tal pintan? jeje

no creo que ningun rapero de latinoamerica rapee como estos dos y improvisando no creo que puedan con el hermano el B el tipo esta escapao
el_animal09
el_animal09

Mensaje por El Miche Vie 19 Feb 2010, 12:59 pm

el_animal09 escribió:

no creo que ningun rapero de latinoamerica rapee como estos dos y improvisando no creo que puedan con el hermano el B el tipo esta escapao

Fijate que son buenos que a mi no me gustaba el Hip Hop hasta que los escuche a ellos.
Bueno la verdad que ahora tampoco me gusta Laughing al no ser que sean Los Aldeanos jeje
El Miche
El Miche
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:02 pm

El Miche escribió:
el_animal09 escribió:

Fijate que son buenos que a mi no me gustaba el Hip Hop hasta que los escuche a ellos.
Bueno la verdad que ahora tampoco me gusta Laughing al no ser que sean Los Aldeanos jeje

has visto los videos de El B en la pelea de gallos ?? buscalo se pasa improvisando es una maquina
el_animal09
el_animal09

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

Los aldeanos???? No son malos, son buenos. La lastima es que en nuestra isla le hayan dado tanto bum al Regaeron y hayan dejado de lado el Hip hop!!!!
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

En los gallos se lo comieron con papa!!!
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por El Miche Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:08 pm

ludun escribió:Los aldeanos???? No son malos, son buenos. La lastima es que en nuestra isla le hayan dado tanto bum al Regaeron y hayan dejado de lado el Hip hop!!!!

"no son malos, son buenos????!!!"

a pero tu estas quemado brother Very Happy , esa gente no es que sean malos o buenos, esa gente esta fuera de serie, son espectaculares compadre, son sencillamente lo maximo.
El Miche
El Miche
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por cantasonero Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:10 pm

el_animal09 escribió:
alecks escribió:boxer bueno fuera subir la grabacion para ke no se le olvide jamas a leonel,jaja
manzanita es un digno de imitar un grande de cuba y con tremendos ideales,sorry si mescle el box con politica,saludos

a mi me decian manzanita jahaha
si me acuerdo como todos los niches de buenavista te decian manzanita,por q sera?
cantasonero
cantasonero
Miembro del Salón de la Fama
Miembro del Salón de la Fama

Mensaje por ludun Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:10 pm

El Miche escribió:
ludun escribió:Los aldeanos???? No son malos, son buenos. La lastima es que en nuestra isla le hayan dado tanto bum al Regaeron y hayan dejado de lado el Hip hop!!!!

"no son malos, son buenos????!!!"

a pero tu estas quemado brother Very Happy , esa gente no es que sean malos o buenos, esa gente esta fuera de serie, son espectaculares compadre, son sencillamente lo maximo.

Es cuestion de opiniones, para mi son bunos pero los hay mejores!!!!
ludun
ludun
Leyenda del Deporte
Leyenda del Deporte

Mensaje por el_animal09 Vie 19 Feb 2010, 1:14 pm

ludun escribió:En los gallos se lo comieron con papa!!!

a el b no lo creo el nunca lo han dejado viajar a las competencias al extranjero si lo hace creeme que nadie le gana
el_animal09
el_animal09

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente